August 06, 2007

Being Here Now

Enough shocking image quality (last post) for the sake of advancing my gadget competence–that's never been a good reason to exhibit photographs. Sorry.

Back to here and now, there are some interesting grown up things going on at the moment with work, but secretly this can be exhausting at times–let's do a little dance and show everyone our tummies instead.

Anyone else know the feeling? Please say yes...




{Today's soundtrack: Ray LaMontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black}

{PS. I know he's appeared before but it's for good reason. If you want to find out why, I would recommend getting along to one of Ray's UK tour dates. If you need beauty in your life you'll find it here.}

2 comments:

steve said...

I liked the phone shot, it had a misty, cottingley fairies type quality! Never be afraid to show 'bad' pictures if they mean something to you and have a story bvehind them, just acknowledge their status as snaps, i reckon.

Betty Silk said...

thanks dude, you do have a point.

And hey! I had all my stuff nicked so I can't apologise for not having a nice digital camera! Makes me wonder about doing a poor technical quality series...

Have you seen Stephen Gill's work on Hackney Wick? It was all shot on a plastic camera he bought for 50p. And is great.