May 29, 2007

phew



I was just in the middle of a big angry rant about football after watching the good folk of Bristol mob the streets to cheer Bristol Rovers home from their Wembley triumph, then depressed myself too much, so will save that to unleash on you when I'm truly grumpy. Instead, I'm putting this picture up again because its energy and sentiment reflect just how wild life is feeling at the moment - mostly in a good way. I love this photo, and Rufus too as I've said before (check November's archive), although the other photos from this day were lost when all my stuff got nicked... Bittersweet, but isn't that life? So go on my friend, show us how much you care! And do it for me 'cos I'm feeling a bit frazzled. x

(By the way, the effects of Saturday's thrill have subsided a little as I can't quite believe what lies ahead. As a friend of mine who I climb with repeats when things are looking hairy, "Just climb what's in front of you". Phew. Deep breaths... I will be able to explain in time.)


{Today's soundtrack: A calm playlist entitled Little Chill FM}

No comments: