May 14, 2007

Angels


I'm finding it difficult to write about this image. It's unusual for me to make such a straight record of something I see, like forensic evidence. It's a one-sided statement and I feel odd being speechless in the face of this vision (compositionally, I mean), with much of my work being about a conversation of some sort. But there we are - and for some reason it seems important today that I share my vapourous angels with you, these extraordinary and solitary clouds.

All I can tell you is they appeared at a very poignant time, and confirmed for me that certain people do come along in very special and timely ways to walk with you when you need it. They may not know it, but I believe that's true. Enjoy the presence of these guys. With love. x


{Today's soundtrack: Gorecki - Symphony No. 1, Lento}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are beautiful - thank you

Cassie said...

Thank you for that, Lizzie - what a wonderful thing to share.