May 26, 2007

Oh Happy Day!

Amazing, amazing, amazing. I've just had some ***amazing*** news about a job, and don't really know what to do with myself - everyone else is out of town (in spite of the terrible forecast) so not sure where to go or what to do with the happiness except run 100 laps around my house and try not to freak the neighbours out with my happy squealing. And there was me trying to stay calm and pretend I was really laid back about it. I knew there was a reason to stay back at base...



YAHOOOOO!


{Today's soundtrack: Oh Happy Day - The Edwin Hawkins Singers}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lady,

What ever it is - congratulations!

(Jenny Brown here)

I'm taking initial baby steps into the world of blogging over at jenny-bee.net. Once I've applied some proper thought and log off from facebook and flickr for just a couple of minutes I'll be off! Darn this digital life!

Lotsa love

lorna said...

yippee yipeee do Lizzie! Congratulations, that is awesome news. Is that the job that you were waiting to hear about when you were at our house?

Betty Silk said...

Hey Jen! Great to have you drop by, must hook up soon and catch up. (is that awful making our social plans so publicly? Everyone? did you get that?)

And yes, L, it IS that job... THAT job.... those darned dreamer's cloud cupcakes of yours must have been laced with something very special.

xxx

Anonymous said...

it is nice to witness the effect of good news...........don't know what the job is, but well done lizzie........and i hope that you continue to smile about it......peace

Betty Silk said...

Thanks Julie. As things develop, no doubt I'll be able to share more about the project, so keep a look out for news. Until then, peace indeed.