April 22, 2011

Day Forty


What's that tiny, red, glinting thing, down there on the ground while the blossom trees are in full explosive flourish, and just as I catch myself feeling ever so thankful for spring?


Ah, it's one of those again! Is someone following me while I trundle up to this, the last day of Lent, checking that I get all the way without cheating? It's day number forty, Friday, and we decide to call it 'good'. On that note, I have a few questions:

• What has your journey through lent been like?

• Do you care, about anything?

• Precisely what do you care about?

• Do you have an idea what to do with that?

• Is there any difference between the you now and the you of March 9th?

• How can you tell the difference, and what do you know now?

• Where do we go after this?

• At this end of Lent, what kind of shape is your heart in, and is it really all good?










Hm, good. I suppose it is. Yes, I suppose it is.


{Today's Soundtrack: Agnes Obel - Philharmonics}

No comments: