February 11, 2011

Love In



You know something? Actually, a few things?

1. Love is. Just the very fact you have picked up that pencil today means there is love in your veins.

2. You are on track. Keep going. Here and now, everything you carry has tremendous value. Believe it, and be thankful.

3. You can be strong, and brave. If there is something you have been dreading doing, just stand up, take a deep breath and do it. (I've been putting off a certain phonecall for a whole month, believing the answer would be 'no'. When I made myself dial the numbers this morning, the answer turned out to be 'yes'.)

4. There are plans out there to prosper you and not to harm you. Being available to God-knows-what so that God-knows-what has a chance to happen is what you were made for, and yes, it will be beyond your wildest imagining – that's the point! Don't be scared of letting go so long as you have all your tools and resources ready to go. (And for the record, I do believe God actually does know 'what'.)

5. You are beautiful. No, really, and I know you might not believe me but objectively, it is a fact. If you don't get that then I pray you'll get a glimpse how and why over the coming days.

6. Your being deep down beautiful means that unjust things of this life will not have the final word. You have to believe that too, even if you don't get it in your head.

Come on, treasures, you can do it. You are beautiful, you have love in your veins and there are some amazing things waiting to happen if you can hang in. Love is in every day and I for one am not going to sit around doing nothing on that.

That's all I have to say for today.


{Today's Soundtrack: The Bees - Every Step's A Yes}

No comments: