December 04, 2009

Soundtrack Crisis

Right. Help required.

Plugging the ipod into an unfamiliar mac to charge, forgot to turn off ipod sync in a thoroughly empty itunes. Guess who's ipod was wiped?

Breathe in, breathe out, repeat until calm.

Now, all is not lost as obviously I have my library back home, but this doesn't contain tunes from two prior lappies that blew up/got stolen. Sadness, and grief!

NOW, this is where you come in. Can you recommend your favourite soundtrack of today so I can go and have a listen and build that library back up again??

All comments welcome! Thanks x


{Today's Soundtrack: . . .    ?!   . . . }

2 comments:

Fi said...

Oh no! iPod disaster :( I will reccommend a band called Nizlopi - http://www.last.fm/music/Nizlopi I have their first album and it's ace - folky acoustic guitar songs with nice lyrics that are perfect for a day of wintery pottering. They have a MySpace page too.
- Fi

Betty Silk said...

hey thanks Fi! Hope all well in Japan x