December 03, 2009

Pinko, Dog, and the Orange Badge People.





Just in case you thought things had become slightly serious, here are a couple of little characters to lift the mood slightly. They are from a place I used to live in. I moved from that home recently after 10 years, which felt sad but a relief too, not clinging too tightly to it/stuff, and making a break for the next chapter, whatever that entails.

Introducing: Pinko, Dog, and the folk on a little orange badge who shelter together under a brolly and always make me think, "hmm, cute."

An antidote to those colourless, lightless moments – we all need funny little allies in this life, hey? Punctuations of colour with strong, bold character, but soft too, and a bit daft. My best friends are like that!

Last Post? Let it be known, I don't speak much french, don't think about death all the time, and am prone to being seduced by the surface of things. Aren't we all? Am I in good company?


{Today's soundtrack: Angus & Julia Stone}

No comments: