January 26, 2010

Idiot

I just had a comment on the hot air balloons posts. The author claimed to have itchy genitals and was upset because looking at my 'pretentious' images wasn't helping. He claimed he was somehow made to look at them, twice. (I take it he means the images, not his testicles.) This is interesting - does he mean that someone put him in a chair and – clockwork orange style - pinned his eyelids back and put his head in a vice facing the screen?

Mister, no one made you look. They aren't pretentious images, it's just what I saw. Sorry you rail against the world so much you can't think of anything more constructive to say, and no, I haven't published your comment because you're a bit of an idiot.

No one makes you do anything. Take some responsibility for yourself.

I hope your balls stop itching soon.


{Today's Soundtrack: music practice}

1 comment:

Fi said...

It is sad that some people are indeed rather idiotic, and feel the need to take that idioticness out on other people, who invariably lead more interesting lives than the ones they are happy to trudge along in. Those photos were amazing - the only bad thing was the jealousy it made me feel!