October 11, 2007

Softening


Hmmm... sorry that things are a bit slow guys.

I'm feeling a bit soft at the moment so am retreating a little to chew a few things over. Also, I have heaps of work to do, and so lightbox thoughts aren't really getting the space they crave.

I had to rewrite this post because I felt last draft I was being way too honest! I think being soft and tender is a very special thing, but also realise how untrue that is for so many people, with softness seen as a sign of weakness by so many. The reverse is true. It takes great courage to meet tenderness and stay with it a while.

Anyway, today's picture is from the recent 'special job' shoot. It's my friend Pete pretending to be an angel, because for a little undefined while I'd like someone else to help with the thinking and praying. Thanks Pete.


{Today's soundtrack: Stevie Wonder - As}

No comments: