December 22, 2010

Happy Christmas People!


Dear friends, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for gathering around the Lightbox with me this year, and I hope you have enjoyed the words and pictures over recent months.

For me, it is a real joy to post here and I would still do so even if no one was watching, but if it brings you some joy and comfort too then that's a huge bonus. I'm going to take a break for the holiday and will resume Lightbox again in due course, just in case you're wondering where I've gone. (Actually, if you really want to know where I've gone, I am under a duvet on my sofa full of cold, stuffing hot tea and Benylin into my pie-hole. Ugh! Pass me the tissues!)

Here's wishing you a rich, friendly and warm Christmas - wrap up, give each other bear hugs, and have a beautiful holiday season.

Blessings to you, until next year.

lizzie x


{Today's Soundtrack: Sufjan Stevens - Christmas Songs}

2 comments:

Fi said...

Sitting on the sofa next to Dad watching Ronnie Barker on TV (awesome!), and I'm not sure whether we'll actually speak to you or not in the next few days, but if not then we, the whole family, including a very cry-y baby, wish you a very happy and restful Christmas. Lots of love to you and to Georgie, and to your Dad and Lynne. xx

Betty Silk said...

Hey Fi, great to hear from you and love to you all too. Hope to be in touch very soon! It's been a long time but some family connection would be a treat. Happy new year ninja! x